BibleReader Is a Free Bible Study Application
BibleReader free downloads for Mac, iPad, iPhone, PC and Android.
With over 1000 Bible resources for the most popular platforms and more, we at Olive Tree are always working to improve our Bible software and tools. Please use the links or instructions below to check on free updated materials for your device.
Updated Product Files
If you have upgraded to a newer supported device, have to re-install products to a current device, or if a product has been updated perhaps due to a bug fix, volumes added, or enhancement, you may access these previous, compatible purchases in one of two ways, if you are registered with Olive Tree. See “Installation Instructions” for your device for detailed instructions.
From within BibleReader
- Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, Pod Touch users: select Library / My Account / Synchronize books with your Olive Tree account.
- Android / Blackberry / Symbian 60-5: select Library / My Online Bookshelf / Olive Tree account.
From your computer browser Olive Tree account (does not apply to iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad)
- Log into your www.olivetree.com account from your computer browser, select “My Personal Library.” Select Download next to the updated product you wish to re-download.
- When you select the Download button next to the desired purchased or free product, save it to your computer desktop.
- Use your device-PC software to download or extract the product’s corresponding .PDB file(s) to your PC and then copy to your device to the appropriate olivetree or Bible folder on your device or media card.
New or Updated Free Items
We offer many Free Bibles and Reference Materials. We encourage you to look over our catalogue of Free Items and use them to increase your handheld biblical library.
- For iPhone/iPad, select the BibleReader Store icon to view the Free Books category and download free items.
- For Android / Blackberry / Symbian 60-5, select Library / Browse Online Book Store within BibleReader to view the Free Books category and download free items.
- For Palm and Windows Mobile Pocket PC, log into your Olive Tree account from your computer browser. When you select the Download button next to the desired free product, use your device-PC software to download the product’s corresponding .PDB file(s) to your PC and then copy to your device to the appropriate folder on your device or media card.
BibleReader, the application that reads the Bibles, is frequently updated and enhanced. The links below will provide you with the latest production version available for your particular handheld operating system.
Go to www.olivetree.com/m on your mobile browser to download directly to your device.
Update Font Files
Original language fonts for use on a Palm OS or Pocket PC device.Palm OS
Install these fonts using the Palm quick install tool to the same location as your Bible files, with the exception of the Palm OT and Hebrew Unicode fonts, which must be installed to your main memory.
- Greek Hi Res for Palm OS 5.0 or above, updated 5/2004 (FontSpGreek.pdb)
- Greek Lo Res for Palm OS 4.1 and Zire 31 (no accent support), updated 12/2001 (FontSymGreek.pdb)
- Hebrew for Palm OS 5.0 or above, updated 2/2007 (FontSpHebrew.pdb)
- Transliteration font for Palm OS 5.0 or above, updated 8/2004 (FontSpTrans.pdb)
- OT font for Palm OS 5.0 or above, updated 9/2007 (OTFont.prc)
- Hebrew Unicode for Palm OS 5.0 or above, updated 12/2007 (EzraSIL.prc)
These fonts must be installed in the Windows/Fonts directory on your device. Then, in the BibleReader, go to Tools > Greek and Hebrew and enter "spGreek" and "spHebrew" in the appropriate box to enable the font.
- Greek updated 4/2004 (spGreek.ttf)
- Hebrew updated 12/2006 (spHebrew.ttf)
- Transliteration font updated 8/2004 (SPTrans.ttf)
- Chinese updated 4/2006 (mingliu.ttc)
- Arabic updated 3/2005 (USAMA NASK LIGHT.TTF)
- Hebrew Unicode updated 12/2007 (SILEOT.TTF)
If you need to re-download Greek/Hebrew fonts, click here.
Please see the Beta Testing section of our user Forum for your device to learn about Beta versions of BibleReader.