Psalm 4 (ESV)
- American Standard Version
- Bible in Basic English
- Common English Version
- Darby Bible
- Douay Rheims
- English Standard Version
- French Bible - Darby
- French Bible - Louis Segond
- German Bible - Elber
- German Bible - Luther
- Green's Literal Translation
- Holman Christian Standard Bible
- International Standard Version
- JPS 1917
- King James Version
- King James w/Strong's
- Modern King James Version
- New American Standard Bible
- New American Standard Bible w/ Strong's Numbers
- New King James Version
- New Revised Standard Version
- Reina Valera 1960
- Revised Standard Version
- Weymouth New Testament
- Young's Literal Translation
Answer Me When I Call
To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm of David.
1 Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness!
You have given me relief when I was in distress.
Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!
O men, how long shall my honor be turned into shame?
How long will you love vain words and seek after lies?
3 But know that the Lord has set apart the godly for himself;
the Lord hears when I call to him.
4 Be angry, and do not sin;
ponder in your own hearts on your beds, and be silent.
5 Offer right sacrifices,
and put your trust in the Lord.
8 In peace I will both lie down and sleep;
for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Select a book