This useful resource for Bible study groups and personal Bible study contains study questions for every chapter of the Bible. Using four main themes for each chapter - Seeing What's There, Capture the Essence, For Life Today and Going Deeper - Mack Thomas provides a practical guide to mining the riches of God's Word. Complete Bible Discussion Guide - OT & NT also includes some of God's precious promises to Christians, a suggested study schedule and a guide to effective Bible Study groups.
Start-up: If some in the group are parents, talk about your most meaningful memories of seeing your child born.
SEEING WHAT'S THERE
1. What do we learn about the man Nicodemus in this chapter?
2. In verse 12 Jesus uses the terms "earthly things" and "heavenly things." As He continues speaking to Nicodemus, is He speaking of earthly things, heavenly things, or both?
3. How would you summarize the main points of what Jesus told Nicodemus?
4. What would you say are the most important things this chapter teaches about the Holy Spirit?
5. Imagine how Nicodemus might have felt after hearing the words Jesus spoke in verses 10-12. How would you describe those feelings?...
Mack Thomas has authored numerous books, many of which are for children, including the popular Beginner's Bible. His many books have sold over 1.5 million copies.