Psalm 5 (ESV)
- American Standard Version
- Bible in Basic English
- Common English Version
- Darby Bible
- Douay Rheims
- English Standard Version
- French Bible - Darby
- French Bible - Louis Segond
- German Bible - Elber
- German Bible - Luther
- Green's Literal Translation
- Holman Christian Standard Bible
- International Standard Version
- JPS 1917
- King James Version
- King James w/Strong's
- Modern King James Version
- New American Standard Bible
- New American Standard Bible w/ Strong's Numbers
- New King James Version
- New Revised Standard Version
- Reina Valera 1960
- Revised Standard Version
- Weymouth New Testament
- Young's Literal Translation
Lead Me in Your Righteousness
To the choirmaster: for the flutes. A Psalm of David.
1 Give ear to my words, O Lord;
consider my groaning.
2 Give attention to the sound of my cry,
my King and my God,
for to you do I pray.
3 O Lord, in the morning you hear my voice;
in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch.
For there is no truth in their mouth;
their inmost self is destruction;
their throat is an open grave;
they flatter with their tongue.
10 Make them bear their guilt, O God;
let them fall by their own counsels;
because of the abundance of their transgressions cast them out,
for they have rebelled against you.
But let all who take refuge in you rejoice;
let them ever sing for joy,
and spread your protection over them,
that those who love your name may exult in you.
12 For you bless the righteous, O Lord;
you cover him with favor as with a shield.
Select a book