Tap on a feature to learn more.
iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac, and Windows.
Eight times in the bible, you find this text: "Be holy, for I am holy!"
These words are much more than an admonition from a holy God. They are an invitation to a life of wholeness and close fellowship with the Lord.
Studying the Book of Leviticus will help you understand:
• What true holiness is and the difference it makes
• How a holy god deals with sin and provides forgiveness
• How believers today can grow in personal holiness
• The privileges God's people have in worship and service
• The work that Jesus Christ has done for His people
If you are struggling to understand the principles of holy living, then Be Holy is just the book for you.
With definitions and insights like this, the "pastor of pastors" and phenomenal author Warren Wiersbe continues to enliven the Scriptures as he weaves the words of Leviticus with historical explanations and thought-provoking questions for every chapter, creating a study guide that can be used in personal Bible study or with a group. With over 4 million copies of his "Be" series alone in circulation, he is a man who has given his life to a deep examination of the Word of God, to communicating it in such a way that the masses see its relevance for today.