The Barbour Bible Reference Companion is a library of study aids, offering quick and easy access to the information you need to understand scripture. With this all-in-one resource you can:
- expand your knowledge of Bible times with more than 200 full-color illustrations, 8 detailed maps, and a thorough index
- discover the most relevant verses on important topics through the handy concordance entries
- bring to light the background, context, and content of all 66 Bible books in the helpful handbook section
- better understand the unusual customs and curiosities of the Bible through fascinating explanatory sidebars
- quickly and easily learn about the Bible's most important people, places, things, events, and doctrines in the concise dictionary entries
Written especially for the layperson, this volume provides the background information that will make your Bible come alive. Get the most from your personal Bible study with the Barbour Bible Reference Companion.
Rayburn W. Ray
, a retired minister and active photojournalist is the author of five books and many articles for national publications. A graduate of Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, Rayburn has served as pastor and communications specialist for the Metropolitan Government of Nashville-Davidson County.
George W. Knight
is the owner and operator of Knight Media, a consulting business in Smyrna, Tennessee. George was also a former managing editor of biblical reference books for Thomas Nelson Publishers.