Available for: iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac, and Windows.
In Prayer in the Lord's Name, and Several Other Points on Prayer Drew covers prayer from the Bible:
1. Prayer in the Lord's Name
2. From Luke: ask, seek and knock
3. From Romans 8: the Spirit helps us
4. From II Chronicles 7:14: "My people...I will hear..."
5. From Matthew 6: The Lord's model prayer - Thy Name, Thy Kingdom, and Thy will.
Read the full message at www.AnimatedFaith.com .
Sample from this resource: I want to read from the gospel of Luke, “And I say to you, ask and it shall be given you, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives, and He who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, it shall be opened.” We have three important words in this little portion: Number one, asking. Number two, seeking. Number three, knocking. These are three forms or types of prayer. Today we want to talk about these three words. What does it mean to ask? What does it mean to seek? What does it mean to knock? And what is the real essence of prayer? What does it mean to pray?