We can choose joy every day when we rely on God to be our source. When we focus on things we are grateful for, our satisfaction in life increases. Comparisons cease. Unnecessary pursuits pause. And we begin to notice the little things. The things that matter. Life. Breath. Kindness. Stillness. Beauty. This is where we find deep connection with God.
As you read these devotions and Scriptures, be inspired to live with gratitude in your heart and praise on your lips. Meditate on things that produce life and peace. Evaluate each day in the light of God’s truth and stand in awe of a heavenly Father who gives abundantly more than you can ask or imagine. As you quiet yourself before him, experience the goodness of his presence and be refreshed with his life-giving joy.
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Psalm 103:1 NASB Features:
• Thick pearlescent paper wrapped over board allows for an extremely smooth finish with a subtle iridescence that captures the light and lends a touch of elegance.
• Cover debossing causes indentations that create varied textures and enhance intricate designs.
• Gloss applied in specific places on the cover illuminates specific design elements and provides added texture.
• This high-quality sturdy Smythe-sewn binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when o
pen. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the overall design.
• This matte art high quality paper with a smooth satin touch provides long-lasting vivid coloration and durability.
• A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off. ISBN: 9781424562374