Publisher: Rose Publishing
Whether you are teaching people with no Bible experience or those who have studied the Bible for a long time, How to Study the Bible
provides an excellent introduction to personal Bible study. It is ideal for teachers who want to provide information on studying the Bible in a quick, easy-to-use format. It offers concise steps for personal preparation, descriptive resources and reference information, and a step-by-step approach for inductive Bible study that teaches students to dig deeper into God's Word.
How to Study the Bible
thoroughly reveals how to approach Bible studies in an organized and life-touching way. This is Bible study made easy! The content is self-explanatory and easy to use. Individuals learn how to explore the Bible, how to improve Bible skills, how to understand what the Scriptures means as a whole, as well as the Bible's real-life application on a personal level. How to Study the Bible
encourages the pursuit of personal study and a deeper, more rewarding experience with God.
How to Study the Bible
presents these and many other important topics:
- Why we study the Bible
- How to begin studying
- Basic principles of Bible Study
- Inductive Bible study
- Basic Bible verses, passages and books of the Bible to study
- Study tools and Bible reference resources like study Bibles
- And the S.O.I.L. (four-step approach) that explains how to dig deeper into the Bible.
Bible study leaders and teachers who use the How to Study the Bible pamphlet give students every opportunity to enjoy the lifelong adventure and spiritual discipline of Bible study. In addition to a systematic approach to studying the Bible, the pamphlet provides helpful instruction for personal growth and discovery that include:
- The importance of keeping God's over-all plan in mind, the perspective of history and geography of Bible times, and the various forms of literature within the Bible
- How to begin using inductive Bible study that asks, What does the Bible teach? rather than How do I prove my opinions by using the Bible?
- Bible passages and topics to study
- Applying the teachings of the Bible to everyday life
- Key Scriptures to memorize.
Those who use How to Study the Bible
will develop the confidence to read and study God's Word on their own with a new passion. There's really not an easier way to teach others How to Study the Bible.