Publisher: Rose Publishing
This easy-to-read full color handbook gives you a big-picture view of the Bible to set you up for a lifetime of Bible learning. Quickly get a firm grasp of key Bible foundations for a clearer understanding of God and his Word than ever before with more than 200 charts, time lines, maps, and pictures.
Whether it's your first time picking up the Bible or you read it cover to cover every year, the Self-Guided Tour of the Bible
will have you looking at the Bible with fresh eyes in moments.
Features of the Self-Guided Tour of the Bible
- Quick Overview of the Bible (Including Bible reliability)
- Time Line of Bible History
- Jesus throughout the Bible (See how the Old Testament points to Christ)
- Basic Bible Geography (Includes topographical maps)
- Overview of 100 People and Characters in the Bible
- A Simple Overview of the 66 Bible Books (and study tips)
- Jesus' Life and Teachings
- Heaven, Hell, and Eternity
- The 8 Major Themes in the Bible—Salvation in Christ, Living by Faith, God's Sovereignty, and more!
You know it's important to read God's Word: we read the Bible to get to know the author himself, but it's an intimidating book. Where do you start? How should you read some of the miraculous events and interesting characters? The Self-Guided Tour of the Bible
answers these questions and many more. Tap into the incredible depth and wonder of God's Word with every page.