Tap on a feature to learn more.
Available for: iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire, Mac, and Windows Desktop, running app version 5.9 and above.
Study the meaning of biblical words in the original languages without spending years learning Greek. W. E. Vine’s New Testament Word Pictures places every key word from Vine’s classic Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words in Bible book and verse-by-verse order. The text of the King James Version of the Bible is included for context, but W. E. Vine’s New Testament Word Pictures is keyed to the Strong’s numbering system and can be used with any Bible translation.
A great tool for students, pastors, teachers, and anyone who enjoys biblical word studies, this unique resource explains the meaning behind the key words and contains elements of a dictionary, concordance, and commentary. Edited by Martin Manser.
• Every key word from Vine’s Expository Dictionary of New Testament • Words
• Verse-by-verse order for ease of use
• King James Version text with keys to Strong’s numbers
• W.E. Vine's original comments on alternative readings from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible
• Inspirational quotes to add a fresh edge to teaching