AMG's Encyclopedia of Jesus' Life and Time
is a collection of quotations, Bible studies, sermons, poems, hymns, prayers, meditations, and checklists on the life and times of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Most of the material in AMG's Encyclopedia of Jesus' Life and Time
has been grouped under one of the five following headings:
1. Comparing modern viewpoints
Under this heading, leading Christians from the 20th and 21st centuries, such as, Billy Graham, C.S. Lewis, M. Lloyd-Jones, J.I. Packer, John Stott, give summaries of some of their views on the person of Jesus, the death of Jesus and the resurrection of Jesus.
2. Theologians and Christian writers
The majority of AMG's Encyclopedia of Jesus' Life and Time consists of some of the most helpful writings and sermons of faithful Christian theologians, pastors, Bible teachers and evangelists from throughout the Christian era. In the main, these entries are in chronological order of the birth of the writers.
3. Poems, hymns, meditations, and prayers
Poems, hymns, meditations, and prayers about Jesus have been collected together under the following headings: Jesus' birth, the life of Jesus, the death of Jesus, the resurrection of Jesus, the ascension of Jesus, and the return of Jesus.
4. Quotation collections
Nearly six hundred one-liners and quotations only a sentence or two in length about Jesus are found in the following seven places:
* Quotation collection on the person of Jesus
* Quotation collection on the teaching of Jesus
* Quotation collection on the cross of Jesus
* Quotation collection on the resurrection of Jesus
* Quotation collection on the ascension of Jesus
* Quotation collection on the return of Jesus
* Quotation collection of devotional responses to Jesus
5. Checklists about the person and work of Jesus are unvarnished Bible studies
The following nine studies are found scattered throughout the encyclopedia:
* Old Testament prophecies fulfilled in Jesus Christ
* 50 specific prophecies fulfilled in Jesus
* 92 prophecies in the Psalms fulfilled in Jesus
* 121 Messianic prophecies of Isaiah fulfilled in Jesus Christ
* Bible study on the attributes/character of Jesus
* Bible study on Jesus' names and titles
* Check-list on the second coming of Jesus
* Check-list: Bible study on being 'in Christ'
* Check-list: instances of faith in Christ (in the New Testament) ISBN: 9781500000189