What Would Jesus Do? or WWJD has become ubiquitous on T-shirts, coffee mugs, wristbands and church billboards. But when trying to define the Christian life Jesus intended his followers to live, a more valuable question is What Would Jesus Ask?
Readers will find that, according to the Gospels, Jesus posed hundreds of questions that taken together lay a foundation for strong, vibrant, and lasting faith. As individuals or groups wrestle with Jesus' questions, they will find the answers they need to live a more holistic and committed Christian life.
1. Are You a Spiritual Person?
2. Do You Care About Others?
3. What Kind of Leader Are You?
4. What Will Be Your Legacy?
5. Do You Have Time for God?
6. When Will You Ever Have Enough?
7. Does Your Faith Influence Your Finances?
8. What Are You Afraid Of?
9. Will You Stand With Jesus?
10. What Does a Successful Life Look Like? ISBN: 9781441223845